Laminate tables from Celina combine the best of both wood and artificial material construction. Created from a particle board base, the top and bottom of the table top are coated with a melamine finish. This keeps your table top scratch resistant. Underneath the table top, metal table skirting keeps the top from bowing or warping, with folding steel legs attached for simplified storage. The hinged legs are locked in place using a gravity lock; a ring slides over the hinge portions on the legs, keeping the legs from folding while the table is installed. Celina sells these tables in 6-piece sets, with the listed price being per table.
- 30" by 72" (0.76 m x 1.83 m)
- 3/4" (19.05 mm) thick top
- Weight: 51 lbs. (23.13 kg) per table
- Faux-wood designed melamine coating, top and bottom
- Steel hinged legs with gravity lock system