Bosch Electric Stake Driver
The 11304 Brute™ Breaker Hammer has been replaced by the BH2760V.
Benefits of the BH2760VC Brute™ Breaker Hammer:
- The Brute is the hardest hitting hammer in its class
- Active Vibration Control™ - vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work; 50% LESS vibration than the 11304
- Ergonomic Handles - new ergonomic shock absorbing handles provide additional user comfort in all day applications
- Non-Slip Housing Cover - rubberized housing cover helps prevent tool from accidental fall over when the tool is not in use
- Total portability - operates on 115/120V AC/DC, 15 amp outlet or 2500 watt portable generator
- ServiceMinder™ brush system - shuts the Brute™ off when brush replacement, lubrication or preventative maintenance is needed
- Grease packed gear box and hammer mechanism - eliminates uncertainty of job site lubrication
- The plug in anywhere hammer - does not need a compressor
Bosch’s Brute Breaker Hammer BH2760VC has surpassed its predecessor, the venerable 11304 Brute, achieving the best overall performance with the lowest vibration levels. The Brute’s hammer mechanism provides up to 60 percent more impact energy than the 11304, while reducing vibration levels by up to 50 percent. Weighing in at a svelte 65 lbs., the BH2760VC boasts the category’s best power-to-weight ratio, delivering up to 68 ft. lbs. of impact energy.
The secret to Bosch’s latest “crushing” innovation lies in the ability to improve the Brute’s performance and lower vibration levels at the same time. Over the years, competitive products have used counter balance technology to reduce vibration levels, which adds size and weight to the tool.
Using its patented Active Vibration Control technology, Bosch has created a longer air cushion which is actually built-in to the hammer mechanism and substantially reduces vibration levels at the source. This, combined with ergonomically-designed shock absorbing handles, helps provide the lowest vibration levels in its class for maximum user comfort in all day applications.
The increased impact energy not only improves performance but does not have an off-setting effect on jobsite durability. The BH2760VC was engineered from the bottom up to deliver a more efficient motor, less energy loss in the seals, heavier duty springs and bolts and a larger, more rugged spring dampening system. Bosch’s Service Minder™ Brush System shuts the tool off when brush replacement, lubrication or preventative maintenance is needed and a grease-packed gear box and hammer mechanism eliminate the uncertainty of jobsite lubrication. All of these enhancements were made with one goal in mind: exceed today’s already high standard for the Brute’s durability and lifetime.
The Brute legend dates back to 1966 when the first production of the high-frequency GSH 27 (model 12308) was built in Leinfelden, Germany. In 1977, the universal motor was introduced in the Bosch 11304 Brute Breaker hammer. To date, a 1978 model of the 11304 remains one of the longest-rented tool in history – a total of 2076 times over 21 years – before it was donated back to Bosch still-operational.