4" x 3/4" Galvanized Nipple
The ¾” Galvanized Nipple is only used on Premiere II Engineered High Peak Pole Tents. The purpose of the flanges and nipple are to connect two fabric sections of the tent together; the nipple slides through the holes on the center plates connected to each fabric piece, and also through the O-Ring webbing extensions. Flanges are then attached to each end to hold all pieces together. The pin on the center pole slides through the center of the flanges and nipple.slides up through the center of the flanges and nipple.
- Used to connect 2 - ¾” (19.05 mm) Galvanized Floor Flanges
- Required for installation of Premiere II High Peak Pole Tents
- Tube diameter: ¾” (19.05 mm)
- Tube Length: 4" (101.6 mm)
- Construction from galvanized steel